On the weekend of the 29th and 30th August, Stefano will be taking us to Italy with his cooking class followed by lunch, which will all be prepared by you.
Enjoy a hands-on cooking class surrounded by barrels in the Centennial Vineyards Winery. Learn to make authentic Italian dishes using fresh ingredients sourced from local producers.
Stefano will teach you the basics of classic Italian cooking as you try your hand at making homemade Arancini balls, Gnocchi, with a tomato and basil sauce that will make any nonna jealous. All to be enjoyed with classic Italian wine and a dessert that will transport you to a village in Calabria.
2 1/2 hours Italian cooking class, which include the following menu
- Arancini Balls filled with mushroom ragu
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil sauce
- Served with Pannzella salad and dessert to finish.
- Courses will be hands-on and demonstration lead
- At the end of the session, sit down together to enjoy your efforts, with some fabulous Centennial wine.
All bookings must Pre-Paid at time of booking.
If you are up to 15mins late, your time will be shortened. if you are more than 30 mins late your cooking class will be cancelled, forfeiting all monies paid.
Please note there are no refunds on cancellation.